The focus of ALIVE Kids is to help every one of our little ones know and love Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19-20). Our children’s ministry wants to lay the beginning steps of a solid biblical foundation right from birth through fifth grade. Our desire is for kids to know God, serve Him, and share their story with others.
To accomplish this:
- Parents must be the primary nurturers of their kid’s faith (Deuteronomy 6)
- The Word must be the primary way we learn about who Jesus is
- The excellence of our programing and teaching plus the love of our teachers and leaders will help draw our kids into a loving and life-giving relationship with Jesus Christ
- Leaders and teachers must model an exciting, relevant relationship to Christ
- Kids will find help and encouragement by developing friendships with others their age who know and love Christ.
- Birth to 3
- 4 and 5 year olds
It is very important your child is as safe as possible while they are in our care. Each child is checked in and each parent and child will receive a secure tag. When you return after service to pick up your child, we will match your code with your child’s code from the tag during the check-out process. Guardians must have their receipt in order to pick up their child.
You may wish to arrive ten minutes prior to service to give yourself adequate time to check in your child.
All volunteers who serve in ALIVE Kids Ministry must complete a background check, interview, and training before serving with children.
Keep in the loop about what’s happening in ALIVE Kids through our church FaceBook page and e-newsletter.